Entrepreneur Of The Year finalist: Garett Robertson, Deseret Health GroupWritten on: Jun 27, 2012
Salt Lake City, 8 June 2012 — Garett Robertson was recently nominated by Ernst & Young as a Utah Region Finalist for their Entrepreneur Of The Year® Award Program. This group of leading entrepreneurs was selected by an independent judging panel made up of previous winners of the award, leading CEOs, private capital investors and other regional business leaders. The winners were revealed at a special gala on June 7, 2012 at The Grand America Hotel.
Here is Garett’s introduction video for the event:
The Entrepreneur Of The Years Program celebrates successful entrepreneurs, so they can share their stories, inspire others and receive the recognition they deserve. The program took place in 1986 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in the United States
Now in its 26th year, the Entrepreneur Of The Year Program has expanded to recognize business leaders in more than 140 cities in more than 50 countries throughout the world. Awards are given to entrepreneurs who demonstrate excellence and extraordinary success in such areas as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities.
- Written: Oct/05 Governor Dayton Visits Willmar Care Center on Economic Growth Tour
- Written: Sep/20 Coco Anguiano Recognized For Raising Most Individual Money For the 2012 Walk to End Alzheimers
- Written: Jun/27 Entrepreneur Of The Year finalist: Garett Robertson, Deseret Health Group
- Written: Jun/06 New Management and New Name for Ogden Nursing Home
- Written: May/25 Deseret Health Group Receives LTC & Senior Living LINK Spirit of Innovation Award
- 1. Event Date: N/A No upcoming events