Oswego’s Deseret Nursing and Rehabilitation Unveils New RoofWritten on: Nov 10, 2010
OSWEGO, KS, November 10, 2010 – Deseret Nursing and Rehabilitation at Oswego boasts a new roof just in time for Santa’s arrival! The building’s roof is a welcomed improvement for the Center’s residents, staff and neighbors.
The new roof was installed by Home Electric of Columbus, KS. After removing the existing roof, Home Electric installed a metal roof, which will stand up to weather and wear and tear over the years.
“With each passing season on an aged roof, the chance for greater structural damage increases,” says Administrator Dana Dugger, “That’s why we are thrilled to make such a substantial investment in this Center’s future.”
In addition to the new roof, the center has placed new flooring in all resident bathrooms, refinished the kitchen cabinets, and installed a new sliding glass door that opens up to the Center’s ‘Spirit Gardens’, an outdoor space for patients and families, designed with dementia in mind. New interior paint and updates to the facility’s plumbing infrastructure are also planned for the fall.
“Deseret Health Group, which manages the Center, is committed to providing the best quality of life to our residents while developing this facility as a desirable asset to the surrounding community, and I think this will be a big step in that direction,” added Dugger.
Deseret Nursing and Rehabilitation at Oswego is a Deseret Health Group facility providing premier long term senior health care along with physical, occupational and speech rehabilitation therapy services. For more information about Deseret Nursing and Rehabilitation at Oswego, contact Dana Dugger, (620) 795-4429, or visit www.deserethealth.com.
- Written: Oct/05 Governor Dayton Visits Willmar Care Center on Economic Growth Tour
- Written: Sep/20 Coco Anguiano Recognized For Raising Most Individual Money For the 2012 Walk to End Alzheimers
- Written: Jun/27 Entrepreneur Of The Year finalist: Garett Robertson, Deseret Health Group
- Written: Jun/06 New Management and New Name for Ogden Nursing Home
- Written: May/25 Deseret Health Group Receives LTC & Senior Living LINK Spirit of Innovation Award
- 1. Event Date: N/A No upcoming events