Owatonna Care Center Partners with LTC Professionals to Provide Continuity of CareWritten on: Dec 29, 2011
Owatonna Care Center Partners with LTC Professionals to Provide Continuity of Care
Starting January 1, 2012, Owatonna Care Center will be partnering with LTC Professionals to enhance the continuity of care by providing on-site physician care, appropriate health reviews, quality assurance , and improved compliance, as well as helping to improve the clinical goals within the facility.
Dr. Mittal and current Medical Director, Dr. Wilcox of LTC Professionals will see residents in their own homes and be available on-call 24 hours a day. This allows for identification of significant changes in a resident’s health before the situation becomes critical or unstable. Furthermore, the on-site care of LTC Professionals will decrease hospital visits and provide one-on-one care and immediate attention from an in-house physician that knows them best.
LTC Professionals are recognized for their ability to improve clinical performance through their expertise and there is no patient they won’t accept. LTC Professionals is a well-recognized and trusted name in the health care community, renowned for their success in improving clinical performance and quality of care.
Owatonna Care Center seeks to become the facility of choice by offering their residents the highest quality of commitment and care. Owatonna Care Center is a part of Deseret Health Group, a provider of long-term care throughout the Intermountain and Midwest Regions including Kansas, Minnesota, Nebraska, and Utah. Deseret Health Group is committed to their residents, offering long term, short term and rehabilitative stays. Their programs, services, and facilities strive to operate with superior quality in order to satisfy the needs of their residents, their families and communities.
- Written: Oct/05 Governor Dayton Visits Willmar Care Center on Economic Growth Tour
- Written: Sep/20 Coco Anguiano Recognized For Raising Most Individual Money For the 2012 Walk to End Alzheimers
- Written: Jun/27 Entrepreneur Of The Year finalist: Garett Robertson, Deseret Health Group
- Written: Jun/06 New Management and New Name for Ogden Nursing Home
- Written: May/25 Deseret Health Group Receives LTC & Senior Living LINK Spirit of Innovation Award
- 1. Event Date: N/A No upcoming events