Safety Incentives - Joy DelmontWritten on: Aug 23, 2011
Safety Incentives Program Awards Oswego Nursing and Rehabilitation’s, Joy Delmont
OSWEGO, Kansas, August 22, 2011- One of the increasing concerns at long term care facilities is the difficulty of keeping its residents safe in order to protect against falls and other types of accidents. To help combat with the increasing challenges, Oswego Nursing and Rehabilitation's parent company Deseret Health Group has initiated a Safety Incentive Program among their 24 healthcare facilities in order to keep their residents safe at all times. The incentive program includes a raffle drawing twice a year for a 40-inch flat screen TV. A recent raffle was held for all those who had zero accidents. Amongst all the nominees, Joy Delmont at the Oswego Nursing and Rehabilitation, located on 1104 Ohio Street in Oswego won the recent drawing. Joy smiled with excitement as the television was delivered to her.
Delmont has worked at Oswego Nursing and Rehabilitation at Oswego as a Certified Nursing Assistant for over 10 years and has been accident free for all of those years. Dana Dugger, Facility Administrator at Deseret, noted Delmont’s work ethic and said, “Joy is a great employee and is a very dedicated to each resident. She is very dependable and well educated on how to keep our residents safe.”
Oswego Nursing and Rehabilitation’s philosophy includes gives back to the community, residents, and employees. This program is a way to show appreciation for each employee’s hard work to keep each resident safe. Increasing safety at each facility shows residents their commitment to serve them and keep them safe.
- Written: Oct/05 Governor Dayton Visits Willmar Care Center on Economic Growth Tour
- Written: Sep/20 Coco Anguiano Recognized For Raising Most Individual Money For the 2012 Walk to End Alzheimers
- Written: Jun/27 Entrepreneur Of The Year finalist: Garett Robertson, Deseret Health Group
- Written: Jun/06 New Management and New Name for Ogden Nursing Home
- Written: May/25 Deseret Health Group Receives LTC & Senior Living LINK Spirit of Innovation Award
- 1. Event Date: N/A No upcoming events